Hodja |Samandar Termizi. “Code of rulers” (Dastur al-muluk)-This work contains valuable and reliable historical information on the history of our region. It tells about the historical events that took place during the region of the Bukharian emirs Abdulazizkhan and Subkhankulikhan. And also, the book contains a large number of a moral, ethical and educational nature. This circumstance makes the book and indispensable guide in the highly spiritual generation.
""Adolat" sosial-demokratik partiya Siyosiy Kengashi raisi"
Saturday, 26 May 2018 12:35
Hodja |Samandar Termizi. “Code of rulers”Written by admin
Published in Books
Latest from admin
- International Conference of Young Orientalists on “Ancient Written Sources”
- "Research and study of the burial place of the great commander Jalaladdin Manguberdi."
- Launching of IRCICA’s joint publication with Al-Biruni Institute of Oriental Studies, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, during the international conference “Central Asian Islamic Manuscripts: Cultural Heritage and Historical Source” organized in cooperation with
- BOOK DONATION FROM THE IBN SINA ISLAMIC CULTURE RESEARCH FOUNDATION (MOSCOW)
- Fruitful overseas research trip