Al-Khakim at-Termizi. “Hidden questions” (Masail al-maknuna) this work is devoted to the issues of spiritual education of a person. The author in the manner peculiar to sufi teaching reveals the place and significance of enlightenment in the education of a highly moral person.
""Adolat" sosial-demokratik partiya Siyosiy Kengashi raisi"
Saturday, 26 May 2018 12:39
Al-Khakim at-Termizi. “Hidden questions”Written by admin
Published in Books
Latest from admin
- International Conference of Young Orientalists on “Ancient Written Sources”
- "Research and study of the burial place of the great commander Jalaladdin Manguberdi."
- Launching of IRCICA’s joint publication with Al-Biruni Institute of Oriental Studies, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, during the international conference “Central Asian Islamic Manuscripts: Cultural Heritage and Historical Source” organized in cooperation with
- BOOK DONATION FROM THE IBN SINA ISLAMIC CULTURE RESEARCH FOUNDATION (MOSCOW)
- Fruitful overseas research trip