The Young Scholars Association of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan has prepared a special edition ( no. 2, 2019) of the "Young Scholars Bulliten" dedicated to the history and future of the Beruni Institute of Oriental Studies of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. This special edition contains more than 30 articles including the sections dedicated to senior and junior scholars. For the first time it covers the activities of the Young Scholars Association of the Beruni Institute of Oriental Studies of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
""Adolat" sosial-demokratik partiya Siyosiy Kengashi raisi"
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 00:33
A CPECIAL ISSUE OF THE “BULLITEN”Written by admin
Published in News
Latest from admin
- International Conference of Young Orientalists on “Ancient Written Sources”
- "Research and study of the burial place of the great commander Jalaladdin Manguberdi."
- Launching of IRCICA’s joint publication with Al-Biruni Institute of Oriental Studies, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, during the international conference “Central Asian Islamic Manuscripts: Cultural Heritage and Historical Source” organized in cooperation with
- BOOK DONATION FROM THE IBN SINA ISLAMIC CULTURE RESEARCH FOUNDATION (MOSCOW)
- Fruitful overseas research trip