Al-Khakim at-Termizi. The multi-valued terms of the Quran. The work contains comments on more than 80 terms of the Quran that occur in different places in different meanings. Comments contain not only morphological, but also syntactic rules for the formation and application of these terms. From this point of view, the work can be useful not only to islamologists and historians, but also to linguist philologists.
""Adolat" sosial-demokratik partiya Siyosiy Kengashi raisi"
Saturday, 26 May 2018 12:37
Al-Khakim at-Termizi. The multi-valued terms of the Quran.Written by admin
Published in Books
Latest from admin
- International Conference of Young Orientalists on “Ancient Written Sources”
- "Research and study of the burial place of the great commander Jalaladdin Manguberdi."
- Launching of IRCICA’s joint publication with Al-Biruni Institute of Oriental Studies, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, during the international conference “Central Asian Islamic Manuscripts: Cultural Heritage and Historical Source” organized in cooperation with
- BOOK DONATION FROM THE IBN SINA ISLAMIC CULTURE RESEARCH FOUNDATION (MOSCOW)
- Fruitful overseas research trip